Bowater Price is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Our permission number on the FCA register is 676823
We have been granted permission to use a number of regulatory permissions.
- Credit Brokerage
- Debt adjusting - This permission is limited to debt adjusting with no debt management
- Debt counselling - This permission is limited to counselling no debt management
Please note not all of our products are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority which is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. The FCA establishes the standards of good practice as to how financial services operate. Its focus is to ensure that clients are fully informed and protected when using our services.
We will explain clearly at the outset whether any service level you enter into with us is regulated by the FCA or not.
Our principal place of business is – 6 Cornmarket High Wycombe Buckinghamshire HP11 2BW
Our Values and Beliefs
- We will deliver information on our services in plain language, and offer help if there is any aspect you do not understand
- We will be open, honest and fair in all our business that we conduct with you
- We will respect and listen to your needs and circumstances
- We will strive to exceed your expectations and deliver excellent customer service at all times
- We will show pride and dedication in everything that we do and make decisions through expertise knowledge and good judgement
About Our Service
- We offer vehicle leasing, hire and hire purchase products from a selected panel of lenders. All our products are related to the leasing, hire or purchase of a vehicle. We will supply to you a list of our panel of lenders should you request us to do so
- We do not fund any credit contracts ourselves all credit applications are introduced to a third party lender
- After having assessed your needs and circumstances we will provide you with a recommendation service tailored to your needs
- We encourage you to ask us at any stage anything that is unclear and obtain independent legal advice if you still do not fully understand the credit arrangements – please note unless we are satisfied you fully understand the terms and conditions of the finance you are applying for we will be unable to make the introduction to the finance company, this is for your protection and ours
What we will do
- Explain the key features of the regulated credit agreement to enable you make an informed choice
- Take reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that a product we wish to recommend to you is not unsuitable for your needs and circumstances
- Advise you to read, and allow you sufficient opportunity to consider, the terms and conditions of a credit agreement before entering into it
- Before referring you to a third party which carries on regulated activities obtain your consent, after having explained to you why your details are to be disclosed to that third party
- Before effecting an introduction of you to a lender disclose (where applicable) the fact that the lender is linked to this firm by being a member of the same group as the firm
- Before effecting an introduction of you to a lender explain how, when and where you may exercise your cancellation rights
Fees and Charges
We do not charge you a fee for our services. We may receive a commission or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter into an agreement with us. These fees may be variable or pre-set dependent on the product and the volume that we place with the chosen supplier and the amount may impact your lease payment.
Bowater Price PLC operates under a number of trading and brand names these are set out below.
In the event you are dissatisfied
If you wish to register a complaint, please follow the complaints process as detailed on the website.
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may want to refer the complaint to the BVRLA Conciliation Service by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cooperate fully with the BVRLA.
Or, if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may want to refer the complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). We will cooperate fully with the Financial Ombudsman.
Further information about the Financial Ombudsman Service will be given to you, by us, should you communicate to us your dissatisfaction regarding the financial services we have provided to you.
Consumer credit is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)